Thursday, February 16, 2012

The day is here!! A full year of preparing for this trip and we finally are leaving. It's crazy how fast time goes by. I want to thank everyone who helped us fundraise for this trip and supported our efforts!


Jeannine's predictions of the first thing our team will do when we get to Chile
Me, I want to: EAT! and then slide down the volcano
Taryn: salsa dance
Miriam:  Look for rocks (after asking Miriam, she said she would go to the bathroom first. Makes sense)
Kristen: Smile and laugh
Erica: start a research project and put on her brown scrubs
Keith: finally get to relax after having to organize this trip


(If Jess was with us she would want to eat a hot dog)

We are all looking forward to a great time and a great opportunity to learn about Chile's dental care


-Jeannine

2 comments:

  1. Go to the bathroom lol she would! She will prob also put sun screen on right away! Have a safe flight :)
    -Scisci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm soo happy to have made the blog! But, I'd probably have a cheeseburger with a pickle too.......have a great trip!!

    ReplyDelete